The activity that ACTIVE WALLS S. considers correct to the quality required according to the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015 is:
Design and commercialization of coatings and paints related to the environment and health.
The Policy Statement includes as master lines:
- Commitment to comply with the explicit and implicit requirements and expectations of our clients as well as the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate the objectives and criteria of Quality at all levels of our structure.
- Implement the Quality indicators, as well as monitor the level of progress of them, so that we can know and ensure the products and the level of quality desired by our client.
- Ensure that the working conditions are optimal by evaluating the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating it as much as possible and reducing those evaluated.
- Develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all the personnel in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document.
- Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the development of all the activities carried out in the Company.
- Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all the members of the company.
- Manage the processes that reduce the environmental impact in our activity.
- Promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favouring our environment, not only through our work, but also involving all our suppliers and customers.
- Minimize contamination and waste production to conserve resources.
- Promote the commitment to protect the environment.
The Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its clients, all its employees, suppliers and the general public.
The Policy is kept up-to-date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the system’s revisions by the management, in order to take into account the changes in the conditions of the environment and the information received. In this sense, the management provides all the necessary human, technical and economic means to achieve the goals and goals that are established periodically and programmed.